اعلن بنك اسكندرية عن احتياجه لوظيفة Risk Analyst على موقع لنكدان ويكون لديه خبرة 4 سنوات وممن يحملون FRM او CFA
- IFRS-9 Implementation following the local regulatory guidelines & spread the IFRS-9 concepts among related stakeholders.
- Calculate the Expected credit Loss of the Credit portfolio, Banks & Fixed Income portfolios.
- Full awareness of the local regulations and reporting to the central bank of Egypt.
- Setting the criteria for Staging criteria, the indicators & thresholds for the Significant Increase in Credit Risk: Past dues, Rating Migration, Restructuring.
- Monitors limits for Credit Risk exposure and define action plans in case of limit breach in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors & local committees and: risk exposure, current and projected quality of assets, level of provisions and portfolio risk parameters.
- Analyze delinquency, collateral coverage, credit rating, product, Early warning signs by segments in order to set up monitoring triggers.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the Credit risk policies.
- Calculate/Assess different probability of default calculation methodologies for corporate, banks & FI” to derive expected & unexpected credit losses in coordination with the Group Risk Analytics
- Calculate the Recovery Rate, Cure Rate & Loss Given Default
- Minmum 4 years of Experience in Credit Risk Management
- SAS background
- Advanced Microsoft excel
- FRM or CFA holders is preferable.