اعلن بنك ابو ظبي الاول عن حاجته الى Fresh Marketing Officer وستكون مهامه المساعدة في تنفيذ جميع المهام المطلوبة ، ومساعدة الفريق بأكمله في إنجاز المهام في الوقت المحدد و يجب أن يكون الشخص فعال ومنظم بالاضافة الى معرفة كيفية العمل على عدةمهام وتحديد الأولويات بين المهام المحددة كما انه سيعمل كحلقة وصل بين مختلف إدارات البنك.
- Ensure the implementation of the bank’s corporate identity standards through all communication material.
- Follow-up on the projects in progress with the agency.
- Make sure that the branches have the latest offers.
- Understand the bank’s corporate identity manual, mission, vision, values and tonality.
- Understand the role of Marketing in the bank and work closely with various departments in the bank to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner.
- Has an eye for the details and make sure that the communication material are abiding by the brand guidelines.
- Write down the meeting minutes and make sure to distribute it on the concerned parties after reviewing with the direct line manager.
- Provide general support; project and admin to the team with other departments such as procurement, products and branches teams.
- Learn as much as they can about the banking industry through reading case studies.
- Keep a close eye to the bank’s competition and prepare competitive analysis reports.
- Communicate with all approved media and advertising agencies to supply the bank with the needed ads, printing materials…etc.
- Communicate with the retail products department regarding the products materials.
- Communicate with the branches to ensure the proper implementation of all advertising tools.
- Comply with any other assigned job as mandated by the line management.
- Actively learning about digital and social media
- Perform competitive analysis work through field visits and online / website competitive analysis report.
- Extremely efficient.
- Self-motivated and positive.
- A good team player.
- Organized and multitasked.
- High level of attention to details.
- Understanding of MS office includes (word, excel and PowerPoint).
- Eager to learn new.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Fresh grad with internship during university or with maximum one year experience in a similar position in a bank or any other multinational company in the marketing department.