Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
- Insure the administrative and accounting procedures as regards to the monthly balance sheet submission aside ensure and validate that high quality management information is provided promptly
- Managing and complying VF group requirements and apply all accounting policies and guidelines
- Ensure accurate accounting treatment and abidance by the Egyptian and International accounting standards, as well as local tax obligations.
- Mange all balance sheet in-depth review according to the group policy and the finance operations model.
- Group League KPI’s reporting and communication.
- Data analytics on trial balance, certification tool accounts review and FOM compliance.
- Manage to resolve any discrepancies if any between VF EGY and the Group peer review team.
- Manage all FIN system access
- EVO Releases FIN SPOC E2E cycle.
- Manage local & group finance projects E2E cycle.
- Participation in maintaining the accuracy and the integrity of the company’s trial balance
- have minimum3 years of experience in Finance
- Excellent financial accounting back ground
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Full understanding of accounting standards and VGIP policy
- Excellent command of written & oral English language.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills (Mastering the MS office)
- Advanced Ability to work under pressure