اعلنت شركة البترول شيل عن احتياجها لمدير الخدمات اللوجستية عن لاتقل الخبرة في مجال السلاسل الامداد والخدمات اللوجستية عن خمس سنوات
- Work efficiently on cost management (OPEX and CAPEX), maintaining and upholding strong customer focus, and effective people management.
- Work closely with the Regional Logistics organization to create logistics master plan and execute identified projects to improve operational standards and achieve SPANCO targets.
- Work with 3PL service providers to uphold our HSSE Goal Zero target Lead by example through the promotion of good health, compliance with all safety procedures and instructions and reporting of all hazards accidents/incidents and near misses as per HSSE Rules.
- Ensure Logistics compliance with all local and legislative standards, maintaining high levels of operational efficiency to support sales targets, maintaining high levels of OTIF performance and upholding strong Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, appropriate resource allocation in line with Opex targets.
- Responsible for management of unit cost (mainly OPEX) & overall operational cost including Logistics cost for COGS namely pallets and other handling activities and opportunities to be executed Managing close working relationships with key service providers in Transport, Warehousing and Freight Forwarding through effective contract management as a Contract Holder and support the Regional/Cluster Contract Manager (Contract Owner) in effective Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Constantly seek opportunities for productivity and efficiency improvements across entire logistics operations working along with the Regional Performance Analyst and Excellence teams and execute the necessary actions.
- Collaborate across functions within LSC and with other key stakeholders in CP, HR, Customer Ops, Commercial Lubes and Downstream Lead by example to ensure that all table stakes in SGBP, ABC, etc are adhered to by all staff and service providers, on top on that managing the co-ordination for international marine customers.
- Qualified Logistics professional with minimum 5+ years experience in Logistics operations with trucking or fleet supervision
- General Knowledge of Logistics industry in the market.
- Knowledge of government regulations related to Logistics HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, & Environmental) and permits
- Action oriented person with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results
- Strong communicator with successful experience interfacing with many levels of the organization at all levels