Handle various stages of the employee life cycle from entry to exit, including but not limited to onboarding, orientation medical and life benefits in a smooth and error free manner.
- Handle onboarding cases as assigned, including one on one orientations, collection and verification of hiring documents, sending related announcements, electronic registration of the related data and opening payroll accounts. .
- Handle various medical insurance related processes in coordination with the various providers, including
- processing enrollment or cancellation requests.
- facilitating visa letters and replacement cards.
- generating monthly changes reports and submitting them.
- following up on claims.
- Life Insurance:
- Enroll all employees under the firm’s life insurance policy in a timely manner.
- Ensure any claims, financial settlements and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implement an efficient and employee-friendly exit process, including meeting with the leavers, communicating their departure with the relevant departments, and handling all related paperwork and processes.
- Assume full responsibility for the monthly employee changes process, including tracking, collecting, registering and announcing the changes (electronically and in hard copy format).
- Manage the administration of the firm’s corporate credit card programme and work with the payroll bank to resolve any related issues as well as individual employee issues.
- Prepare any reports requested regarding current employees, change of status, new hires, end of service, leaves, documents and policies (e.g. IA requirements, management requests, etc.).
- Process various types of HR letters as requested.
- On a quarterly basis, review and analyze all exit interviews and prepare meaningful analysis and corresponding recommendations to present and discuss with the CHRO.
- On an annual basis, update the travel allowance destinations in line with the applicable guidelines and ensure those eligible receive their accurate entitlement.
- Produce and regularly update all workflows and step-by-step reports for the areas of responsibilities.
- Provide support to the HR Director and the Employee Benefits & Services team as required.
- Participate in the monthly (Egypt) branch visits as required.
- Work on various project teams within the department as required and requested.
- Act as a back-up for coworkers in Benefits and Employee Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 0-2 years’ experience in HR; hands on experience in Benefits and Services is a plus.
- Energetic fast learner, with a genuine interest in an HR career.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listing).
- Friendly demeanor; capable of interacting positively with co-workers and service providers from a variety of backgrounds and in multiple contexts.
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Detail oriented; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines, and to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.