اعلنت شركة الاتصالات والمحمول اورانج مصر عن احتياجها الى مستشار للموارد البشرية في الشركة على ان يكون التقديم من خلال موقع الشركة الرسمي والخبرة تكون من 5 الى 7 سنوات في مجال الاتصالات
A Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to facilitate the effective sourcing – by assessing the staffing needs of our company and then identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those needs.
A relationship builder who collaborates with multiple stakeholders and drives results.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design a sophisticated sourcing strategy to actively locate people who are good matches to these open job positions.
- Work very closely with the hiring managers to ensure their requirements about what kind of talent they are looking for.
- Support one or more recruitment partner in research, and sourcing of high caliber candidates for high-value external roles.
- Use and exploit social media, technology, marketing and the web for the purposes of finding candidates.
- Candidate search, name gathering, 1st level interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of internal hires and a portfolio of lower value external hires.
- Manage relationship with internal candidates searching for opportunities and hiring managers.
- Source candidates for volume lower value usually in offshore centers.
- Find and create a pipeline for shortage key skills.
- 5-7 years experiences in sourcing, search and recruitment strategy with multiple channels available viz Internal Mobility, referral, job-boards, social media, company careers boards, university job boards, other networks in a large matrixed organization.
- Telecommunication , IT recruitment experience is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Expert in writing complex Boolean searches to find/headhunt candidates from various available channels.
- Very good understanding of senior-level complex skill set hiring.
- Ability to manage the balance between “high volume – lower value” hiring and “low volume – high-value hiring”.