اعلن بنك التجاري وفا عن وظيفة Hr Operations Officer حديث التخرج او بحد اقصي سنتين خبرة على ان يكون على دراية بكل بعمليات الموارد البشرية المختلفة وان يمتلك مهارات مثل التواصل والعمل في فريق ومهارات العرض
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, the jobholder is a focal point for core HR Operations services and BAU tasks, services enhancement, customer satisfaction, compliance and HR peer functions responsibilities. The jobholder is responsible for managing the HR systems local HR policies maintain HR standards and best practice within HR Ops services offered.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
Accountability: Managing various HR administration channels and Customer service.
Time Split: 80% • Provide periodical report concerning staff loans and Keep track for leavers and their settlement.
- Contribute in HR customer service tasks, by answering inquires & providing adhoc reports when requested within the agreed SLA.
- Manage Systems for automating the onborading process.
- Manage employee self services modules on HR Systems.
- Maintain effective system for contract renewals.
- Manage & update leavers’ database and reporting it to MI Team.
- Manage and update staff vacations across the bank includessick leaves, maternity leaves and unpaid leaves …etc.
- Maintain service quality for HR Letters.
- Confirmation to stakeholders on the bank staff details need for issuing access cards, credit cards and creating domain accounts and Emails.
- Coordinates feeding the payroll team with all joiners and leavers list to meet the monthly payroll cut off date.
- Review staff credentials and escalate any policy breaches.
- Provide class customer services to all bank staff by answering inquires related to employee related issues or bank account issues and employee / manager self service
- Facilitate authorization of staff employment details on regulatory documents
- Accountable for staff documentations keeping, maintenance and update.
Accountability: Governance & Control
Time Split: 20% • Maintain HR standards and best practice within HR Ops function.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out to comply with HR operational practices, policies, guidelines, frameworks and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain and manage effective Onboarding and Exit policy, process and procedures in order to assist in developing operational stability & control infrastructure in HR Ops.
- Taking part in implementing and updating the pre-screening policy for new joiners and ensure that stakeholders are following it.
- Manage record management and insure turning record management to business success drivers and pass it to the whole HR Ops team.
- Support HR governance team in all HR Ops required audit and snap checks.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Communication skills
- PC Skills to include Word, Excel.
- Teamwork & Team spirit
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
- General knowledge of Human Resources
- 0-2 years of Experience